You can apply for WMDA regular membership, if your organisation is a registered WMDA provisional member. In addition, your organisation has provided at least one haematopoietic stem cell product or cord blood unit internationally for unrelated haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in the past three years or two haematopoietic stem cell products or cord blood units nationally.
Services included in WMDA regular membership fee:
– listing of one stem cell source in Search & Match Service
– access to Search & Match Service for registered registry search coordinators
– access to WMDA Share for registered staff members
– voting privileges
– eligible for WMDA Qualification/Accreditation
– organise IDRC2020 or IDRC 2022
WMDA regular membership – flat fee: € 3.591, –
Additional product fee: HSC product fee (1-99 products provided in 2017): € 133, –
Additional product fee: HSC product fee (>99 products provided in 2017): € 8, –
Services not included in WMDA regular membership fee:
– ION registration: € 255, –
– Listing of second stem cell source: € 1.718, –
All above mentioned fees will charge annually
Fill in the form below and you will be contacted by the WMDA office.