WMDA organises monthly educational webinars! An increasing number of healthcare professionals have discovered the WMDA webinars, in which you meet experts, can ask questions and increase your knowledge.
Upcoming webinars 2020
Find here the links for more information and to register for upcoming webinars.
- 04 March 2020: WMDA Educational Webinar Definition of Serious Adverse Events and Examples
- 07 April 2020: WMDA Educational Webinar World Marrow Donor Day 2020
- 12 May 2020: WMDA Educational Webinar Data Dictionary & Differential Uploads
- 02 June 2020: WMDA Educational Webinar – Warming up for IDRC 2020: Innovation
- 07 July 2020: WMDA Educational Webinar IDRC Special, Sponsored by Ontime Onboard Courier GmbH
Join Mirjam Fechter, WMDA’s Medical Consultant, member of the S(P)EAR Committee and Medical Director at Matchis, the national registry of the Netherlands in this interactive webinar.
Mirjam will explain the definitions for SEARs and SPEARs, review cases and give examples.
After the webinar:
– You will know when to submit a S(P)EAR report
– You will understand more about SEARs and SPEARs
– Any questions you might have had concerning this topic will be answered by Mirjam.
This webinar is free of charge for WMDA members. For non-members, WMDA charges a fee of €50,- (or $60,-), which will be invoiced after registration. If you would like to apply for a membership to attend future webinars free of charge as well, please apply through our website: https://wmda.info/about-us/join-us/.