Upcoming virtual conferences:
The 47th EBMT Annual Meeting will take place virtually, 14th-17th March, 2021. The EBMT 2021 Scientific Programme will offer a great selection of symposia and educational sessions related to the current challenges of haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) and cell therapy.
- March 15th – EBMT-WMDA Transplant and Search Coordinators Day
This Day is a joint collaboration of EBMT together with the World Marrow Donor Association (WMDA), and it will focus on fostering networking among the transplant coordinators community, with session content focusing on HLA and donor selection, logistics of stem cells, role of the donor and post-transplant related aspects.
Register for this special event on the EBMT Annual Meeting website.
WMDA virtual meeting week will be a celebration of innovation and will feature success stories of WMDA project groups. New areas are coming up: virtual donor drives, cryopreserved products, effective registry operations during and after the pandemic.
- March 22 Pillar 1, Optimising Search, Match & Connect: what are the alternative matching algorithms? How to ensure data security and privacy in your registry?
- March 23 Pillar 2, Supporting Global Development: presentation on the Global Trends Report 2020 – unrelated transplants during the pandemic, award ceremony of World Marrow Donor Day, Cord Blood Banking
- March 24 Pillar 3, Promoting Donor Care: presentation of SEAR/SPEAR annual report 2020
- March 25 Pillar 4, Ensuring Quality: courier challenges, remote audits and WMDA Standards development
- March 26 Foundation: WMDA general membership meeting
Join us on our virtual journey, from March 22 till March 26. For WMDA members it is for free to join, if you are not a WMDA member, please fill out the registration form and you will be contacted by the WMDA office with more information.