The WMDA Standards cover all aspects of blood stem cell registry operations:
- processing incoming requests for access to donors/cord blood units arriving from organisations in other countries;
- facilitating outgoing requests for international donors/cord blood units for patients in the country where the registry resides;
- coordinating the activities of donor, collection and transplant centres and cord blood banks within a country.
Organisations (registries) demonstrate their commitment to comply with WMDA Standards through the WMDA accreditation process.
- WMDA Standards, amendment January 2021
- January 2021: Amendment
- Guidance (request access by sending an e-mail to email@example.com)