Search & Match Service
WMDA is operating the Search & Match Service, which is a global database of life-saving donors and cord blood products. It provides a fast preliminary search facility to find the best possible stem cell source in the world for a patient in need of a blood stem cell transplant.
In a glance
- The primary source of all hematopoietic stem cell donors and cord blood units worldwide.
- Lists over 37 million donors and cord blood units from 55 countries.
- Allows the opportunity to find a donor as quickly as possible by providing:
- user-friendly interface and functionalities;
- probability matching for each donor/cord; and
- additional information on each donor and cord blood unit (if provided by the listing organisation).
Connect to the Search & Match Service, find out more: